– CLOSED –
I’m hosting a simple but powerful giveaway. What if we support local/small creators in full force? What if we create a community and take better care of each other? If you’d like to earn some cash for supporting indie authors and creators, check out the rules.
How to Participate
Here’s how to win some cash by supporting local:⠀
- Head over to my Instagram post.
- Recommend/tag another indie author in the comments below. I’ll set up comment threads based on genre. (For example, recommend your favorite romance authors under ROMANCE.) ⠀
- Recommend/tag your favorite bookshops. Tag them under BOOKSTORES so we can give them some love.⠀
- Recommend/tag your favorite bookish creatives under BOOKISH SHOPS.
- Share this post in your stories! Be sure to tag me (@whit2ney) so I can see it. ⠀
- BONUS: Tag me in screenshots if you shopped small this season.⠀
- BONUS: Follow me (@whit2ney) and put my books on your TBR. ⠀
Giveaway Deadline & Prize
For each tag, your name will be entered into a drawing, so recommend as many folks as you can. On DEC 14TH (that’s in 2 weeks), I’ll draw a name and the winner will get $15! I’ll either use Paypal or Venmo.⠀
If I’m missing some genres, feel free to start your own thread. The point is that if you’re looking to gift a specific kind of book, you’ll have an easier time finding recommendations. Fingers crossed, I’ll get a huge list and I can convert it to a blog post. I’ll share it later this month. ⠀
Okay! That should be everything. This giveaway is not affiliated with Instagram or anyone else. This giveaway isn’t sponsored by any other business—it’s just my way to add some cheer to this time of year. Good luck and happy shopping!
I want to encourage everyone to shop local or shop small as much as you can. This year has been difficult for everyone, especially small business owners.